Your air conditioning system provides comfort in the heat of the summer, so it is important to keep it in good condition. First Call Heating & Cooling Inc has provided reliable service for air conditioning in Racine since 1995. Our skilled, factory-trained, and certified technicians can handle all your AC installation, repair, and maintenance needs.
Please call (262) 205-5751 for air conditioning installation, repair, or maintenance services in Racine.
Air Conditioning Services
A properly functioning and energy-efficient air conditioning system requires the right equipment, regular maintenance, prompt repairs, and air ducts that are in good working condition. Our home air comfort specialists offer a wide array of services for air conditioning in Racine. We have all your home cooling needs covered.
We keep your home comfortable with services that include:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner service and maintenance
- Air purification
- Duct repair
- Thermostat service
You can count on our skilled technicians to keep your home comfortable all summer long with services that cover everything from routine maintenance to new air conditioning installation and replacement. We offer prompt, reliable service with same-day appointments and emergency service for repairs.
Types of Air Conditioners
There are many options available for home cooling. The right type of system varies, depending on the size of your home, whether your home has ductwork, or if want to cool the whole house with one system or need a separate system for a home addition.
Options for cooling your home include:
- Room air conditioners – These systems provide cooling only where it is needed. Although they generally have lower energy efficient ratings than whole house systems, they can be less expensive to operate. It is worth noting that a smaller system can be plugged into your existing outlets, while larger systems will need a dedicated circuit.
- Split system central air conditioners – A split system has an outdoor unit with a condenser and a compressor and an indoor unit with the evaporator. This type of system is the most economical for homes with a furnace for heating.
- Packaged central air conditioners – Packaged units have the condenser, compressor, and evaporator all in one unit. These systems are installed either on a concrete slab or on a roof. Packaged air conditioners are used for residential homes and small commercial properties.
- Evaporative coolers – Also known as swamp coolers, evaporative coolers are best suited for hot, dry climates with low humidity.
- Ductless mini split systems – Ductless mini splits are versatile systems that provide air conditioning in homes without a duct system. You can use more than one indoor unit to provide cooling to different areas of the home and create zones, which improves your home’s energy efficiency.
When it is time for new air conditioning in Racine, we can help you explore the options and select the ideal cooling system for your home, greatly improving your home's indoor air quality. We employ experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians to ensure that every customer receives the highest quality service for installations, repairs, and regular maintenance service.