Water Heater Installation & Replacement in Racine
Energy-Efficient Water Heaters for Every Budget
A reliable source of hot water requires picking out the right water heater and making sure it is correctly installed. First Call Heating & Cooling Inc has provided water heater installation in Racine since 1995. Our technicians are trained, certified, and equipped to install your water heater according to the highest industry standards.
Common Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Knowing when it's time to skip the latest repair for your water heater can be a difficult decision – new units have higher up-front costs, but you could end up saving money in the long run by skipping out on repeated and expensive repairs. Some common signs to look out for include:
- Rust on the outside of the tank
- Water leaking from the tank
- Repairs costing at least half as much as a new unit
- Your water heater is at least 10 years old
- Rust-colored hot water is coming from your taps
What to Consider When Buying a New Water Heater
When a water heater needs to be replaced, it isn’t as simple as just swapping out the old one for a new water heater. There are nearly endless options for water heaters and selecting a new water heater requires considering a range of factors. You will live with your new water heater for years, so it is important to take the time to make the best decision.
We can help you find a water heater that meets your requirements for:
- Water heater type – The most popular options include conventional water heaters with a storage tank or tankless models that produce hot water on demand.
- Fuel type and availability – Water heaters can be powered by electricity, natural gas, propane, geothermal energy, and solar power. It is important to consider your preferences, the availability of certain fuels in your area, and fuel price.
- Size – The size of the water heater is important for meeting your hot water demand.
- Energy efficiency – The energy efficiency of water heaters varies widely, even among the same type of water heater. Comparing energy efficiency can help you get the most for your money.
- Price – Prices vary widely. We can help you find a water heater that meets your demand and fits your budget.
- Operational cost – In addition to the initial installation cost, we can help you factor in the energy costs you can expect from various models.
When it is time for a new water heater, we can assess your home’s hot water demand and help you compare products to choose the right water heater for your family. We are happy to provide a free estimate for Racine water heater installation.
Leave the Installation to a Professional
Homeowners often save money by performing certain household maintenance and renovation projects on their own. While this is a great way to save on many jobs, water heater installation should be handled by a professional for a number of reasons. Improper installation can lead to problems, more frequent repairs, and shorter equipment life.
Hire a trusted professional to ensure:
- The right water heater is installed for your home
- The installation is performed to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Proper placement for optimal performance
- All local codes and ordinances are followed
When you trust your installation to the skilled professionals at First Call Heating & Cooling Inc, you can expect nothing less than exceptional service from start to finish. Our well-stocked service vans are equipped with all the fittings, pipes, parts, materials, and tools needed to ensure that your installation is completed right the first time.
Call (262) 205-5751 for professional installation of high-quality water heaters.